An equal balance of silk and spice, Amber Warmth softens the intensities of cinnamon and nutmeg with velvety cashmere and invigorating grapefruit. A sumptuous blend of tobacco flower, golden amber and vanilla draws the fragrance to a pleasantly rich close. Husband-approved and fit for every day, Amber Warmth is the perfect fragrance for creating an inviting atmosphere in your home!
Each Greenleaf sachet is made in the USA with biodegradable materials and lasts up to nine months.
- Stow a sachet in storage bins, shoe or hat boxes, drawers, hampers and lockers to keep items smelling fresh.
- Place a sachet in a coat closet, in a guest room and under a welcome mat to create a pleasant aroma for visitors.
- Keep a bathroom clean and fresh by hiding a sachet behind the toilet, under the sink, in a linen closet or near the trash can.
- Try using a sweet or spicy fragrance in the kitchen. Display a sachet on small easels in your kitchen or clip a sachet to the front of the refrigerator.
- Open envelope, and add contents with a little water to a simmering pot or warmer.
- A sachet helps keep luggage fresh while traveling. Carry one with you to freshen up hotel rooms or vacation homes, and leave it behind as a gift.
- Revitalize your workspace by placing a sachet in your office or cubicle, dorm room or classroom.
- Place near vents or on radiator to circulate a sweet scent or attach a ribbon or hook to a sachet and hang from ceiling fans.
- Pet areas smell fresher when you place a sachet near a cat litter box. You can also store one near pet beds or pet crates.
- Holidays smell sweeter when you include a sachet in your storage of gift wrap, decorations and seasonal décor.