Skip to content
- Cook 1 cup dried elbow macaroni according to package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add 3/4 lb. ground beef (or your favorite ground meat).
- Cook over medium-high heat and stir until meat is browned.
- Add 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen American Chili Mac Starter and the reserved cook pasta.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 mins.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serves 4 - 6.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.