In 2014, in a college baseball dugout - we asked - "can we turn a baseball bat barrel into a 12oz drinking mug?"
One person in the dugout said:
"man, I'd pour something cold into it & watch a Sunday night baseball game on TV."
Another said "I would roll-up to a party with it!"
Fast forward to today, and that is where a majority of baseball fans use our Seattle Mariners bat mug:
- While listening to the sizzle of your grill on a summer evening
- Sunken into your couch on game day
- Sipping from it during a get-together, and watching your friends desperately ask "where did you get that?!"
- Packing it with your cooler & becoming the life of the party at a tailgate or party
- Gifting it & watching a person crack a big smile of disbelief while saying "you can drink from this!?"
Join us -- and, Swig For the Fences®