Seek Your Balance Aromatherapy and chromatherapy in twelve exceptional benefits. 12 benefits offered in Spa Candles and Spa Votives.
The power of color and fragrance in one holistic candle, for a greater sense of health and well-being. Joining the health and well-being trend with essential oil-based fragrances and wooden wicks, Root Candles’ Seeking Balance line combines the science of aromatherapy with color therapy, allowing the stresses of your day to fade away.
• Saturated with fragrances containing essential oils
• Filled candles feature our all-natural soy and beeswax blend
• Colored with all-natural vegetable-based dyes
• Spa Candles use a sustainable wooden wick for a comforting crackle
• Large Spa Candles burn up to 90 hours
• Medium Spa Candles burn up to 70 hours
• Small Spa Candles burn up to 65 hours
• Spa Travelers burn up to 22 hours
Fragrance & Color
The uplifting combination of crisp lemongrass blended with naturally healing sea salt stimulates deep relaxation and calmness while purifying your mind, body, and soul.
• Remove all packaging and discard prior to lighting.
• Always burn a candle within sight, never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Before lighting trim your wick to ¼”.
• Always burn candles in an appropriate holder, and also on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.
• Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings or foreign matter which may present a fire hazard.
• Always keep candles away from things that catch fire.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Keep your candle in a draft-free area.
• To extinguish your Root Candle, carefully dip the wick into the liquid with a non-combustible item, once the flame is out, re-center the wick. It is not recommended to blow out a candle as wax may splatter. Never use the lid to extinguish your candle.
• Never extinguish candles with water. Water can cause hot wax to splatter and may cause glass containers to break.
• Never use candles as a night light. Use extreme caution during power outages.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when wax is liquid.
• When creating decorative arrangements, candles should be set out at a distance of at least 4 inches apart to prevent burn problems.
• Always burn any jar until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container, this will minimize the amount of wax left on the side of the jar.
• Root poured candles are a combination of an all-natural blend of beeswax, soy wax and other sustainable waxes with exquisite fragrances enhanced by pure essential oils.
• Handle candles with care as containers may become hot. If the glass is cracked, chipped or scratched do not use.
• Always burn on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.
• Always remove candle from giftbox or packaging prior to lighting.
• Always remove all packaging prior to lighting.
• Votives are made to liquefy. Always burn votives in an appropriate holder, and also on a protected, noncombustible, heat-resistant surface. Never burn free standing.
• Always burn tealights in an appropriate holder, and also on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.
• For best results burn the candle on initial lighting for a minimum of 6 hours, then 3-4 hours at a time thereafter.
• Always burn pillars on an appropriate holder, and also on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.
• The simple elegance of Root Dinner Candles distinguishes any table setting, illuminates the occasion, and sets a delightful mood. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two or a large formal dinner party, Root Dinner Candles will grace your table setting with unique character.
• Avoid drafty areas, as this will result in dripping.
• You will notice the wick curves slightly, this ensures the candle will burn properly. When relighting a partially burned candle, never straighten the wick.
• Always burn Dinner Candles in an appropriate holder, and also on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.